Lately, it seems all the focus from everyone has been on the new Pro R and Turbo R. Let’s take a look at the fully capable Polaris RZR Pro XP 4 Sport. For the average family of four, this machine will fit your needs.
Polaris offers four trim options in the RZP Pro XP 4 with an endless array of colors. Let’s take a look at the four different trim models by looking at the RZR Pro ZP 4 Sport.
RZR Pro XP 4 Sport
This is Polaris’s entry-level machine in this category. With a starting price of $25,999.00, it’s a great point for a family of four to get into the sport. This machine is 64 inches wide so it will get legally onto most of the trail systems in the US. Polaris calls this one their “most versatile and powerful machine in the 64-inch category.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Liguid Cooled
- 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged 925cc Engine
- Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- 181 HP
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 26 x 17.7 x 11.5 in (66 x 45 x 29.2 cm)
- Box Capacity 300 lb (136.1 kg)
- Estimated Dry Weight 2,015 lbs (914 Kg)
- Fuel Capacity13 gal (49.2 L)
- Ground Clearance14.5 in (36.8 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)155 x 64 x 73.6 in (393.7 x 162.6 x 186.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity900 lb (408 kg)
- Wheelbase125 in (317.5 cm)
*Usable Travel is measured, with the vehicle in full droop, from the bottom of the tire to the bottom of the skid plate.
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore XL Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake Park In-Transmission
- Front & Rear Full Doors
- High Assist Electronic Power Steering with Quick Turn Rack; Race Inspired Steering Wheel
- Signature White LED, Low/High & Red LED Tail / Brake Lights
- High Output 900w charging system with sealed electrical
- Polaris Pulse system
- In-Dash Charge Port
- Front Bolstered Bucket Seats with 4-way adjustability
- Rear Stadium Style Seating with Height Adjustable Seat Belts
- Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4 in LCD Rider Information Center
- User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness
- Programmable Service Intervals
- Hour Meter
- Gear Indicator
- Fuel Gauge
- Coolant Temperature
- Service Indicator and Codes
- Seat Belt Reminder Light
- Gear Indicator
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires 30 x 10-14 MAXXIS 2.0 Carnivore (8-Ply); Wheel Size 14×6
- Rear Tires 30 x 10-14 MAXXIS 2.0 Carnivore (8-Ply); Wheel Size 14×7
- WheelsCast Aluminum
- High-Clearance Dual A-Arm Up Front
- Stabilizer Bar
- Trailing Arm & Standard-Clearance Radius Rods In The Back
- Either Fox or Walker Evans Shocks Front And Rear
The Polaris RZR Pro XP 4 Sport is available in five different color schemes.
The Polaris RZR Pro XP 4 Sport looks to be one very capable and versatile machine if you are on a budget and looking at getting into a four-seat machine. Although with the starting price of $25,999 for many that will be just the beginning. The accessories for these machines are almost endless. Between Polaris and all the aftermarket companies, you can dream as big and bad as you want.
Stay tuned we will be taking a look at the RZR Pro XP 4 Premium soon! So make sure you subscibe below!
[wpdevart_facebook_comment curent_url=”https://psnations.com/rzr-pro-xp-4-sport/” title_text=”Facebook Comment” order_type=”social” title_text_color=”#FF0000″ title_text_font_size=”25″ title_text_font_famely=”impact” title_text_position=”left” width=”100%” bg_color=”#d4d4d4″ animation_effect=”random” count_of_comments=”5″ ]
Be sure to check out our other Stories and everything SXS Nation has to offer.
Subscribe to our blog.
[email-posts-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]
Follow us on Facebook.
Information for this post was provided by Polaris.