Side X Side Nation is going to West Virginia

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sxsnation-dave
    Keymaster
    Veteran
    Administrator

We will be headed to Twin Hollow in August of 2022 for a week of relaxation and riding.

We will arrive on August 6th and leave on August 14th. You are welcome to come along for all or any part of it. Please comment below if you plan on coming with dates and how many.

Twin Hollow has both campsites and Cabins. Reservations can be made by calling 304-664-8864. They have me listed as the leader of the group. I would make your reservations ASAP as they will not hold sites for us. Right now, they are fully open.

Twin Hollow Campground & Cabins is centrally located to all ATV Trails In WV and offers Direct Access to over 300 miles of the Hatfield McCoy Trails!

This is a group of friends riding together at your own risk!

Spread the love
    Bdilla1
    Participant

you got many people going on this trip?

sxsnation-dave
    Keymaster
    Veteran
    Administrator

We currently have about 20.

JACS SXS
    Participant
    Rookie

Twin Hollow & HMC Trails are perfect combination.

Josh Ammerman
    Participant

You couldn’t ask for a better group of people to ride with. Everyone looks out for everyone and when shit happens on the trail we kick into high gear and do what it takes to get the ride going again. The Ammerman’s will arrive in the 6th and leave on the 14th. We look forward riding with y’all in WV.

sxsnation-dave
    Keymaster
    Veteran
    Administrator

We have met so many great friends or the years on these trips. @Josh Ammerman is 100% correct that we leave nobody behind. Unlike many other groups, if you have a problem, we will stop and develop a solution.

JACS SXS
    Participant
    Rookie

We would sure like to make this ride. It would be great to ride with SxS Nation. I think we are gonna try to make WV a little sooner.

Interstate
    Participant

Would like to join your group ride in West Virginia Me and my husband made reservations for 7 – 11 at Mountain top in August please email me back with information dyongsma@yahoo.com or call 315730-5995 Dee and Steve yongsma thank you very much .

sxsnation-dave
    Keymaster
    Veteran
    Administrator

Email sent. Let me know if you have any questions.

JACS SXS
    Participant
    Rookie

While staying at Twin Hollow, look up and speak to Brad Butcher. Brad is the trail boss for MTN TOP Adventures, which rides out of Twin Hollow every Tuesday & Saturday. Brad is well known around the campground. He has a tremendous amount of real time knowledge of all the HMT & Outlaw Trails.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.