Kawasaki’s flagship ATV the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS features an electric power steering system (EPS), powerful V-twin engine, four-wheel independent suspension, highly-maneuverable chassis and rugged styling
- DIGITAL FUEL INJECTION
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- ELECTRIC POWER STEERING
- KAWASAKI ENGINE BRAKE CONTROL
- SEALED REAR BRAKE SYSTEM
- SPORTY HANDLING
Bore & Stroke
Front Brake Type
Rear Brake Type
Front Tire Size
Rear Tire Size
Minimum Turning Radius
Front Suspension Type
Rear Suspension Type
Front Wheel Travel
Rear Wheel Travel
Ground Clearance (at center of chassis)
Fuel Tank Capacity
Length x Width x Height
Front/Rear Rack Capacity
Kawasaki Protection Plus™
4-Stroke, V-Twin, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve
85.0 x 66.0 mm
42.7 lb-ft @ 4,750 rpm
DFI® with 36mm Mikuni Throttle Bodies (2)
AT25 x 8-12
AT25 x 10-12
86.4 x 46.5 x 48.0 in.
88 lb. / 176 lb.
699 lb (G/H/J); 688 lb. (L)
12, 24, 36 or 48 month
= Changes from previous model year. = = Includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90% of capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
KAWASAKI CARES: Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always
wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never carry a passenger. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never
ride on public roads or pavement. Avoid excessive speeds and stunt driving. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Kawasaki’s KFX®50 is
recommended for use only by persons 6 or older, and the KFX®90 is recommended for use only by persons 12 and older. All children under 16
riding ATVs should always have direct adult supervision. Kawasaki ATVs with engines over 90cc are recommended for use only by persons 16
years of age or older. Kawasaki also recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. For more information, see your dealer, call the ATV
Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887, or go to www.atvsafety.org. © 2022 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
2023 BRUTE FORCE 750 4x4i MODEL VARIATIONS
(EPS FRAGMENT CAMO)
Electronic Power Steering
Automatic CVT Transmission
Independant Front and Rear Suspension
Digital Fuel Injection
BRUTE FORCE 750 ENGINE
749cc 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled V-Twin Engine
• All-aluminum cylinders with Electrofusion(KP) coating
are durable and help the engine produce more
power. The aluminum bores eliminate cast iron
cylinder liners to reduce weight.
• High-compression cylinder heads help boost ultralow rpm torque for great response when accelerating
from a standstill without sacrificing mid to high rpm
• V-twin design and oversquare bore and stroke help
produce high torque with a broad, user friendly
• 90° cylinder offset produces perfect primary balance to minimize vibration for rider comfort. Idealized
exhaust pipe lengths and internal muffler construction contribute to the robust engine performance.
• The exhaust pipes are formed from stainless steel for durability and rust resistance. Rubber-mounted
muffler also helps alleviate stress to the exhaust system.
• 33.5-amp generator ensures sufficient current to operate the EPS and electrical accessories.
• Large radiator, radiator fan and large-diameter cooling hoses and pipes for optimum cooling efficiency.
A self-repairing breaker and a dedicated fuse for the fan plus easy-to-reach coolant reservoir near the
right front wheel add convenience.
KAWASAKI DIGITAL FUEL INJECTION (DFI®) (KP) SYSTEM
• Fuel injection settings contribute to off-idle performance.
• Digital fuel injection system with 32-bit CPU delivers quick throttle response and automatically adjusts
the fuel mixture at altitude.
• A butterfly valve that rotates on ball bearings combined with a light return spring provides quick
response and a light touch to operate.
• Precise fuel metering for easy starting, quick response, outstanding power, and better fuel mileage.
To view the full specs and accessories for the BRUTE FORCE 750 visit KAWASAKI.
Subscribe to our blog for updates.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?