Today, we will take a look at an exhaust system from Trinity Racing and intake tubing from Aftermarket Assassins for the RZR Pro build. I’m very excited about these items. They should make a big improvement on the performance side.
Trinity Racing full exhaust for the RZR Pro build.
- Newly Designed Stage 5 System
- Designed specifically for the 2020 Pro XP
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid & head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers brushed finish
- Fully Tig Welded
- 6061 Billet Muffler Clamps
- 6061 Billet Machined Exhaust Tips
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestors
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year warranty
- Made in the USA
See more from Trinity Racing HERE.
Aftermerket Assassins intake tubing for the RZR Pro build.
- The factory charge tube is made from cheap plastic, is very small, and bottle necks in the middle. Whenever you bottleneck air, it makes that air hotter which is a huge problem when turning up the boost. We see much cooler charge air temps when data logging with our charge tube vs the factory one.
- This charge tube fits all 2016-2022 RZR XP Turbo Models, Turbo S 72″ Models, & 2020-22 RZR Pro XP Turbo
- Larger volume greatly reduces heat buildup in the charge tube for more consistent performance
- Must-have for anyone running 18+ PSI of boost as the factory tube will burst above this
- Charge tube will not fail like the cheap factory plastic one
- Charge tube diameter is 2.25″
- Aluminum dissipates heat and flows better than plastic or silicone
- Bead rolled ends to hold even under high boost pressures
- Much better sealing with high quality silicone couplers and T clamps
- Side map sensor location allows better fitment of the sensor under the bed
- Mounts easily and nicely in the factory location
- We highly recommend this for anyone running our tunes, especially Level 3 & higher
- Made at the AA Facility in the USA
- See instructions HERE
- 2016-2022 RZR XP Turbo Models, Turbo S 72″ Models Part number: 112-1005
- 2020-22 RZR Pro XP Turbo Part Number: 112-1005-PXP
See more from Aftermarket Assassins HERE.
Be sure to check out our other Stories and everything SXS Nation has to offer.
Subscribe to our blog.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?