Today, we will take a look at an exhaust system from Trinity Racing and intake tubing from Aftermarket Assassins for the RZR Pro build. I’m very excited about these items. They should make a big improvement on the performance side.
Trinity Racing full exhaust for the RZR Pro build.
- Newly Designed Stage 5 System
- Designed specifically for the 2020 Pro XP
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid & head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers brushed finish
- Fully Tig Welded
- 6061 Billet Muffler Clamps
- 6061 Billet Machined Exhaust Tips
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestors
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year warranty
- Made in the USA
See more from Trinity Racing HERE.
Aftermerket Assassins intake tubing for the RZR Pro build.
- The factory charge tube is made from cheap plastic, is very small, and bottle necks in the middle. Whenever you bottleneck air, it makes that air hotter which is a huge problem when turning up the boost. We see much cooler charge air temps when data logging with our charge tube vs the factory one.
- This charge tube fits all 2016-2022 RZR XP Turbo Models, Turbo S 72″ Models, & 2020-22 RZR Pro XP Turbo
- Larger volume greatly reduces heat buildup in the charge tube for more consistent performance
- Must-have for anyone running 18+ PSI of boost as the factory tube will burst above this
- Charge tube will not fail like the cheap factory plastic one
- Charge tube diameter is 2.25″
- Aluminum dissipates heat and flows better than plastic or silicone
- Bead rolled ends to hold even under high boost pressures
- Much better sealing with high quality silicone couplers and T clamps
- Side map sensor location allows better fitment of the sensor under the bed
- Mounts easily and nicely in the factory location
- We highly recommend this for anyone running our tunes, especially Level 3 & higher
- Made at the AA Facility in the USA
- See instructions HERE
- 2016-2022 RZR XP Turbo Models, Turbo S 72″ Models Part number: 112-1005
- 2020-22 RZR Pro XP Turbo Part Number: 112-1005-PXP
See more from Aftermarket Assassins HERE.
Be sure to check out our other Stories and everything SXS Nation has to offer.
Subscribe to our blog.
[email-posts-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]